- The Queen Anne’s County Department of Health will be offering COVID-19 testing for county residents starting Tuesday, June 30th. Our community testing is being offered on a first come first served basis to Queen Anne’s County residents only.Read on...
- The County Commissioners voted at their June 23 meeting to implement operational changes at certain county beaches due to Public Health and sanitation concerns. Due to a compelling interest to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 from other regions withRead on...
- The Annual Independence Day Celebration will be a fireworks show only on July 1, 2020. There are no scheduled activities and the Chesapeake Heritage Visitors Center will not be open to the public.Read on...
- The Department of Planning and Zoning will be closed on Friday, June 26, 2020 for in-service training of staff. Permit and plan applications can still be dropped off at the boxes provided in the lobby.Read on...
- The budget and finance department has reopened their MVA services at the Liberty Building located at 107 N Liberty Street in Centreville. The counter is open from 8:00 am – 4:15 pm, Monday through Friday. Cash and check only are accepted at this time.Read on...
- MDH Employee Illness Screening for Work
- Revised Restaurant-Bar Outdoor Seating form.xlxs
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.PDF
- Revised License Commission Outdoor Expansion Form.docx
- Sample Narrative - Plan for Outdoor Seating
- Maryland Rumor Control (COVID-19)
- FAQs During the State of Emergency
- Covid 19 Pandemic Orders & Guidance from Governor
- Find Child Care, School Meal Site Locator (MD Public Schools)
- Information for Health Care Professionals
- Management of Patients with Confirmed Corona Disease
- CDC Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard
- Queen Anne’s County Department of Health Information
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available. Maryland State Department of Health health.maryland.gov/coronavirus