Personalized Chiropractic Care in Oceanside, CA for 28 Years
If you're tired of living with chronic pain, or have a recent injury or accident, then see how Dr. Wilbert with his 28 years of experience can help you. Dr. Wilbert is ready to personalize a treatment plan that focuses on your individual needs and is geared toward helping you feel better.
Dr. Wilbert utilizes multiple chiropractic techniques enabling him to give the best care possible whether you’re young or old, a top athlete, or a weekend warrior.
His massage therapists Tanya and Diana have been with him for over 10 years and offer a variety of massages from gentle relaxation to deep tissue.
Our goal is to not only get you pain free, but to find out what is causing your pain, and to educate you in the proper home care to prevent it from coming back.
We offer a full menu of services to assist you:
- Specialized Treatment for Auto Accidents
- Services for Chronic or Acute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain
- Headaches and Migraine Relief
- Rehabilitative Therapy
- Carpel Tunnel, Wrists, Knees, Ankles
- Sports and Work Related Injuries
- Deep Tissue Massages
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer West College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiology from University of California San Diego
- Minor in Sports Medicine
Dr. Wilbert will create a customized treatment plan to get you back on your feet. Chiropractic care is affordable and treats the cause of your pain and your overall well being. Call today!
Reach out to one of our chiropractic specialists today to request an appointment. Chiropractic care is an essential part of your everyday health, so start taking care of your body today!