蒋家小娘子np文Greetings from CRISIL Ltd.!!
· Completed Three years full-time Graduation (B.com/ BMS / BBI / BAF / BFM)
· Post Graduates (full-time MBA or equivalent) / CA and candidates pursuing these courses would not be eligible
· Not appeared for CRISIL test / interviews in the last six months
· Role: Associate/Sr.Associate
· Division: Global Analytical Centre (GAC)
· Location: Mumbai
Venue: CRISIL Ltd., CRISIL House, Central Avenue Road, Near D-Mart, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. CRISIL's majority shareholder is Standard and Poor’(S&P). Standard & Poor's, a part of McGraw Hill Financial is the world's foremost provider of credit ratings.
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related
· Source and download reports as required from S&P or in-house databases and from external sites
· Work on financial data gathering, data enrichment and data maintenance through S&P or in-house databases
· Extract required data set from input / source document related to assigned tasks into required output template / applications
· Use given set of tools and systems to ensure timely delivery
· Work on data management, predominantly on MS Excel
· Maintain the integrity and quality of data
· Execute assigned tasks as per the instructions / guidelines and meeting required SLAs
· Ensure adherence to / compliance with performance tracking mechanism, policies / procedures of the organization
· Explore opportunities and provide ideas to improve the current processes.
Client Management / Stakeholder Management
· Maintain good relationship with onshore clients.
Essential Qualification: Three years full time Graduation: B.Com / BMS / BBI / BAF
· Sound verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer literacy especially MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Internet. MS Access is a plus
· Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Ability to take ownership and execute tasks independently
· Good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Demonstrate a flexible, adaptable and willing work approach
Selection Process: Aptitude Test followed by HR Interview and Technical Interview
The work will start on immediate basis, however the students will be given holidays for the board exams.
Apply only if the shift timings suit you since till the completion of the exams, a candidate would have to handle both college and work as work starts on immediate basis And not after the board exams.
Interested students need to give their names to the respective student dept heads by 9pm today ( 20th January )
· Updated Resume & Pen
· Photo identity proof – Driving License / PAN Card / etc. (original)