Bob Kelly Jr. – Georgia Storage Systems"PBI was very involved... nice drawings with quote!"
– DW Harper, Project SuperintendentWe needed modular facilities quickly, as our customer, Robins Air Force Base, had specific timelines we had to meet. One call to Panel Built solved my company’s need for a quality supplier and the government's request for timeliness on this project. Panel Built performed beyond all expec
– David Bakare CEO, Executive Coach BuildersThe decision to go with Panel Built resulted ina flexible (floor plan) office addition and reduced the loss offloor space to almost nothing; while allowing an expansionthat we needed.
– Jim Wilson PresidentWe needed it done fast, and we needed it done right. We chose Panel Built because we knew they would deliver.
– Stephen “Doc” Sellers, Plant Engineer,Corrugated Replacements Jim Wilson President David Bakare CEO, Executive Coach BuildersWe were very comfortable with Panel Built. There was nothing standard about this building, and we needed it quickly. They met our schedule and made sure we were satisfied.
– Travis Batton, Mechanical Engineer, NEMAKPanel Built was able to design a mezzanine structure to fit our needed dimensions. The installation crew was very professional and self-sufficient. I would highly recommend Panel Built for anyone’s office needs.
– Brian Eggers, Accenture ConsultantBoth QEC and Panel Built went above and beyond to ensure our project was a success.Their attention to customer service and high-quality products was apparent as our project progressed.”
– OwnerWe had worked with PBI a few times before, on limited projects, but felt confident they could come to speed quickly and deliver a superior product in the timeframe and price for this project. And they did just that. PBI's design team, production staff, and support folks were great to work
– Ron Kobbe, On-Site Supervisor, BPPBI was the GC for our new office in Wyoming. They did a great job on our building in spite of weather and labor shortages. We had many changes during construction and they always made them happen.
– Scott Jenkins, Oceaneering MultiflexIt was a pleasure working with Panel Built. They were able to construct our operator cabins to meet the strict building codes enacted by the state to withstand category 3 hurricanes.